Used with permission from, soil-net.com.
Labels
calculator
(1)
classroom
(1)
collaborating
(1)
conferencing
(1)
cyberbullying
(1)
global
(1)
math
(1)
personal
(1)
schools
(1)
smart board education
(1)
smart board education schools
(1)
tolerance
(1)
uni
(1)
web
(1)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Web Conferencing
I read an article on educationworld.com about classrooms web conferencing with each other from around the United States. I think this is a great idea for classrooms to get involved in. When I was in elementary school we had pen pals from other schools in other states, and I think this is a newer, better version of "pen pals". Students can experience first hand the similarities and differences of students from different schools. This is a great way to connect classrooms from around the United States or the world. Kids would love doing web conferences and learning from other students.

Used with permission from, soil-net.com.
Used with permission from, soil-net.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment